CLS Provides Faculty of Education and Arts Program Credit at Australian Catholic University
Announcement from Australian Catholic University and CLARITY Learning Suite
Australian Catholic University announced that successful completion of the CLARITY Learning Suite together with the completion of a PASS Grade 5000 word Reflective Summary essay will provide the opportunity to apply for credits for the following Faculty of Education and Arts programs :
- Master of Education
- Master of Educational Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Education
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership
CLARITY Learning Suite registrants will be able to apply for credit for the following units, for work undertaken in the programs once they have completed the program, submitted assessment, and received a final, satisfactory grade for the assessments:
- EDLE658: Leading Innovation (10CP)
- One unspecified Elective (10CP).
The granting of the credits is subject to the following conditions:
- ACU will require:
- A certificate of completion of the CLS program
- A copy of 5,000-word essay that was completed as part of the CLS program
- The essay is to be marked by ACU staff.
- Essays will only be given a grade of Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory using the marking rubric as set out in Assessment Criteria and marking of the essays by ACU staff will attract a fee as set out in Fee Schedule 2023-2025.
- Individual students lodging essays with ACU for marking, will be invoiced by ACU. Results will be released on payment of the invoice.
- Students who successfully complete the programs will be required to apply for credit once enrolled into an ACU course. Credit will be applied in accordance with ACU regulations, policies and procedures governing credit.
- Essays must be submitted to ACU within 18 months of completion of the program.
- Essays and all queries regarding the credit process should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org for courses in the Faculty of Education and Arts.
|Evidence of Synthesis of Key Leadership Elements||
|Evidence of justification and critical application of theory, content and practice||Thoughtful integration of theory and practice reflects deep understanding of participants next steps in their learning and leadership actions taken|
|Evidence of scholarly presentations, written communication skills, and use of technical academic conventions||
|Communication of key principles and processes as a leader||Leaders who are course participants can clearly articulate the guiding principles of an evidence-proven System and School improvement Framework (Sharratt & Fullan, 2022) and relate how they work and will be implemented in their settings|
|Reflective Practice||Participants design discerning questions in a thoughtful organizer to get feedback and feed forward from colleagues for self-reflection|
Fee Schedule 2023-2025
500 or 600 Level Unit
Assessment Length 3500 – 5500
2023 fee – $800
2024 fee – $850
2025 fee – $900
About the Australian Catholic University
In a world of mass production, ACU stands for meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement.
Our mission and values form the core of who we are as a Catholic organisation.
We’re young, but we’re making our mark on the world stage, achieving as a top 2% world-ranked university.
Our Mission Statement
Within the Catholic intellectual tradition and acting in Truth and Love, Australian Catholic University is committed to the pursuit of knowledge, the dignity of the human person and the common good.
Our university is founded on a long history of commitment to our core values of truth, academic excellence and service. But there are other important values that enhance the ACU experience for students and staff, including equity, diversity, accessibility, wellbeing and sustainability.
Faculty of Education and Arts
Learning is a life-long endeavour and the Faculty of Education and Arts is with you every step of the way.
Whether you’re at the beginning of your learning journey or you’re an experienced professional wanting to focus your leadership skills, our education and arts degrees put your learning into a global context and give you access to teaching experts engaged in the latest research. We focus on practical learning and real-world experience that benefits from strong connections with industry, government and the community.
Read more about the ACU Faculty of Education and Arts here.