Clarity Learning Suite Global Inc. (“CLS”, the “Company”, or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to this website (the “Website”).
Privacy laws in Canada generally define "personal information" as any information about an identifiable individual, which includes information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person.
- Personal information: CLS collects no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. Personally identifiable information such as first and last name, email address, home address, phone number, and school may be required in order for CLS to provide its services and for you to use the Website. You may be asked to submit further personal information from time to time.
- Non-Personal Information: Anonymous data is collected from visitors to the Website in order to assist CLS to diagnose problems, administer the Website, gather broad demographic information, and improve the quality of the Website. Anonymous data may include domain names, the type of browser or operating system you are using, and your IP address. This tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any personal data collected.
- Use of information: The personal information that you provide will only be used to;
- provide you with information, products, or services offered by CLS;
- to enable you to communicate and collaborate with other users of the Website;
- to improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences; and
- to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- Disclosure of information: CLS may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Unless expressly authorised to do so by you, CLS will not disclose your personal information to any third party except where disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected (as stated in paragraph 5 above). CLS may disclose personal information if required to do so by law.
- Access to and updates of information: It is important that the personal information CLS holds about you is accurate and current. Please keep CLS informed if your personal information changes. By law you have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you.
- Storage of information: CLS will securely store your personal information in Australia, Canada or in any other country which CLS may use to host the Website. Your personal information may therefore be transferred outside of Australia or Canada. Any personally identifiable information about our website visitors is stored securely. CLS has appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information collected online.
- Retention: Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, CLS will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
- Security: You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password on the Website. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
- Leaving the Website: This policy discloses the privacy practices for our Website. However, our Website contains links to other sites. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new site. CLS encourage you to read the privacy policies of all websites you visit, especially if you share any personal information.
We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our handling of personal information, our compliance with this policy, and with applicable privacy laws. To discuss our compliance with this policy please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact information listed above.