Términos y condiciones
By accessing and using this web site (“Website”), you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”):
- Use: You may only use the Website in accordance with these Terms. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved by CLARITY Learning Suite (“CLS”).
- Responsibility: You will be responsible for the activity that occurs through your use of the Website. CLS disclaims any and all liability for the content, representations, statements, services, products or other information posted to the Website by you and other users.
- Content uploaded: CLS reserves the right to remove any content posted to the Website which it considers (in its absolute discretion) to be offensive, objectionable or otherwise unlawful.
- Provision of information: Upon registering to use the Website or receive news from us, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website during registration, and to promptly notify CLS of any changes to your registration information in order to ensure that it remains true, accurate, current and complete.
- Links: From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- No malicious use: You must not use the Website for any malicious means, or abuse, harass, threaten, intimidate or impersonate any other user of the Website or Services.
- No illegal use: You may not use the Website for any unlawful purpose, or post any information that is in breach of any confidentiality obligation, copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any person.
- Intellectual property: You agree that CLS owns all of the intellectual property rights existing on the Website. However, CLS claims no intellectual property rights in relation to the information or content uploaded to the Website by you or other users.
- Indemnity: You are responsible for all activity resulting from your use of the Website. You indemnify, and will keep indemnified, CLS against all forms of liability, actions, proceedings, demands, costs, charges and expenses which CLS may incur or be subject to or suffer as a result of your use of the Website.
- Changes to the Terms: CLS reserves the right to amend these Terms and the Services it provides at any time with or without notice to users, and may also add new features that will be subject to the Terms. If you continue to use the Website after any changes have been made to the Terms you will be taken to have agreed to the changes. You can find the current version of the Terms here at any time.
- Termination of accounts: If you do not abide by the Terms, CLS may terminate your account for any reason and at any time.
- No waiver: If CLS does not insist that you perform any of its obligations under these Terms, or if CLS does not immediately enforce its rights against you, that will not mean that CLS has waived its rights against you and will not mean that you are not required to comply with those obligations.
- Severability: Each of the conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- Canadian law: These Terms are governed by Canadian law.